To become a saint
To become a saint, you don't need to do big things...
but little things well. (Blessed Mother Teresa)
We are called on to be saints!
Here are some hidden saints
A single mother, who struggles to raise her children in a way pleasing to God
A person, who is confined to a bed or wheelchair, and continues to love and trust Jesus
A person who keeps God's commandments and refuses to follow the crowd
On Judgment Day they will no longer be hidden.
To draw closer to Jesus
- Love God and give Jesus first place in your life.
- Love your neighbour as you love yourself.
- Make time for daily prayer and the rosary.
- Receive the Blessed Sacrament as frequently as possible.
- Do whatever you can to help those in need.
- Preach Jesus Christ by word and by the way you treat others.
- Form a devotion to Mary, the Mother of Jesus.
- Trust God always. Don't give up when life disappoints you.
- Reflect joy from knowing Jesus loves you.
- Practice a constant awareness of God's presence.
Your life will not be problem-free. But if you seek Jesus with all your heart, He will be there to strengthen and guide you.